The University of Edinburgh has brought an amazing program named Aquaculture Innovation Centre funding for the academic year 2020-2021. This award will provide two fully-funded scholarships worth £15,550 each.
This educational grant will be given to those students taking admission in MSc in Marine Systems and Policies for the 2020-2021 academic sessions at the University of Edinburgh, UK.
The University of Edinburgh is a public research university included in the world’s top universities. It originated in 1582 making it world’s sixth oldest university. It is home to 43,380 students. Its three schools operate approximately 21 Schools.
Why at the University of Edinburgh? UE is one of the top twenty universities in the world. It is a major centre for teaching and research in Edinburgh, Scotland. It is known for medicine and science, its discoveries and inventions such as anaesthetic, penicillin and the telephone.
Application Deadline: 1st June 2020
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Awards: £15,550 each
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Students with Scottish and EU status are invited
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Scottish and EU students can send their application for this opportunity.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for master in Marine Systems and Policies offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be selected for this application , you will need to fulfil all the requirements:
- Applications are invited from Scottish and EU status students commencing the taught MSc in Marine Systems and Policies at the University of Edinburgh in 2020-2021.
- This scholarship is for new students commencing in the academic year 2020-2021.
- Applicants who have already commenced their program of study on the closing date are not eligible for this application .
- Applicants intending to study part-time or online distance learning courses are not eligible for this application .
- Funding cannot be extended, and funded places may not be deferred. Transfer of this application to another program is not permitted.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must take admission at the university to receive this award opportunity. To begin the application process, send your statement to both the program directors at:
- Supporting Documents: There is no need for supporting documents. Or, maybe ask at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible to take admission in the university, candidates will need to provide the following documents:
- A relevant UK honours degree at 2:1 or above, or its international equivalent.
- Higher Grade English (SCQF Level 6, or equivalent) at Grade C or above
- SQA National 5 Mathematics or Applications of Mathematics (formerly Lifeskills Maths) at grade B or above, GCSE Mathematics at grade B or above, or equivalent.
- Further information is given here.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must satisfy all the language requirements:
- IELTS 6.5
- TOEFL 580
- TOEFL 237 in CBT CPE Grade B or higher CAE Grade
- Get detailed information by clicking here.
The University of Edinburgh is awarding two fully-funded awards for deserving students. Both financial aid positions will award worth £15,550 each towards tuition fees.